These are logos in need of a redesign. Some clients own a logo but the logo’s resolution or format does not comply with the intended application.
How do you know your logo is a low-quality logo?
- Very simple, just zoom in on it, and if your logo start to pixelate (make blocks) at any stage, you do not have the correct logo.
What do I require?
- A high-quality viewable logo
- Some logos are pixelated so bad that I can hardly view the logo, slogan, or font type
- All redraws are served with 1 free change
- You will own the high-quality PDF after this fee has been settled
What is seen as a change?
- A free change is multiple corrections done all in one go
- If the free change is not used, it will expire two weeks after you’ve received your final design
- Changes that are done one by one will be billed @ R100 per change after the free change
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all your changes